Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Chapter 2: lil late - From Nostalgia to Lost Hope: My 2011 Odyssey

Hello world, I'm back! After a decade-long hiatus filled with canceled albums, lost loves, and a tragic loss, I have returned to grace you with my cynical rant.


Let's start with the obvious: Music. Remember those albums that were supposed to be released in 2011? Yeah, they're still not out, well they were but are now cancelled. Because cd baby and distrokid dont like me, It's I got lost in some cosmic limbo between creativity and perfectionism. I guess you can call it the "Artistic Bermuda Triangle."


And speaking of things not going as planned, my personal life has been a roller coaster. The loss of my dear old dad hit me like a truck. Coping with that, along with two more kids and a bunch of exes, has been like trying to juggle flaming swords while balancing on a tightrope. It's no surprise I turned to writing to keep me sane. Well, as sane as a cynical writer can be.

But hey, every cloud has a silver lining, right? I found my weird inspiration in all this chaos. It's like life looked at me, shrugged, and said, "You think you've seen it all? Hold my beer." In a world where the only constant is change, finding humor in the absurdity of life has become my coping mechanism.

So here I am, back from the abyss, ready to spread my cynical humor to the masses. Stay tuned for more tales of woe, hilarity, and maybe even a sprinkle of hope. After all, what's life without a little laughter, even if it's laced with a touch of cynicism?

No comments:

Post a Comment